The Pennsylvania Principals Association focuses on Four Signature Services to ensure that its members’ service needs are met. The PA Principals Association exists for the sole purpose of helping school leaders provide a quality education for every child, and represents the largest national affiliate of elementary, middle and secondary principals, and Act 93 supervisors and coordinators in the United States. The reason the PA Principals Association continues to hold this distinction is its continued effort to focus on these four important service areas.
- Signature Services
- Professional Development / Training / Act 45 PIL Programs
- Act 45 PIL Programs
- PA Principals Association Professional Development Opportunities
- LEAD20 Virtual Conference - Oct. 25, 2020 - FREE TO MEMBERS!
- PA Educational Leadership Summit Rescheduled for August 2021 at Kalahari Resorts & Convention Center
- Save These Dates
- Call for Presenters Form for 2020 PA Educational Leadership Summit
- Micro-credentials - Online Professional Learning
- Save the Date - 2020 PA Educational Leadership Summit - August 2-4, 2020
- College Board Workshop in Your District - Earn Act 45 or Act 48 Hours
- Act 45 Programs for Your Administrative Team
- "Improving Student and Teacher Learning Through EdCamp" - 2019 EdCamps
- REGISTER HERE FOR EVENTS
- 2018 Aspiring Principals' Workshop Schedule
- EdCamps Being Offered Across State - Earn PIL Hours!
- NASSP Professional Development Opportunities
- NAESP Professional Development Opportunities
- Act 93 Support / Information
- Legislative Influence / Lobbying Efforts
- The "Show Them What It Takes" Project
- Legal Support / Professional Advice
- About Legal Services