|News and Announcements|
Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:01 AM
Through a grant received from the William Penn Foundation, five Making an Impact videos, depicting various unique programs in the commonwealth's public schools, were developed in a joint effort by the Pennsylvania Principals Association, the Pennsylvania School Boards Association, the Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators, the Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials, the Pennsylvania Association of Intermediate Units and the Pennsylvania Association of Rural and Small Schools.
The five schools or school districts were selected for 2017-2018 represent rural, urban and suburban districts from across Pennsylvania. The goal of the Making an Impact video is to highlight successful educational programs that have been initiated in the school and/or school district during the past two to three school years or a specific program that was re-started that might have been previously eliminated due to budget cuts as a result of increases in basic education funding. The five schools are: Hanover Area High School/Hanover Pulblic School District; Juniata Valley Elementary/High School/Juniata Valley School District; Eastern Lebanon County High School/ELCO School Distrcit; Titusville Area School District; and Trinity Area High School/Trinity Area School District.
Below are the links to the Making an Impact videos from 2017-2018:
1. Hanover High School, Hanover Public School District - Metal Lab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTmnOHuFvbc&t=3s
2. Juniata Valley Elementary/High School, Juniata Valley School District - Life Skills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKWY1tjjCV8&t=11s
3. Eastern Lebanon County High School, ElCO School District - EMT Program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKWY1tjjCV8&t=11s
4. Titusville Area School Distrcit - Early Childhood Learning Center: link will be posted
5. Trinity Area High School, Trinity Area School District - Freight Farm: link will be posted