|News and Announcements|
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 1:12 PM
Due to COVID-19 and the uncertainty of schooling in the fall, the PA Principals LEAD20 Conference has been changed to a Virtual Conference. In addition, as a thank you to our members for their dedicated, hard work over the past months, we are providing this virtual conference FREE OF CHARGE to our members.
Featuring Keynote Presenters:
The virtual conference will be held on Sunday, October 25, 2020 from 1 - 5 PM. Our keynote speakers have agreed to participate in the conference and the following schedule will be in effect:
- 1:00 - 2:15 PM Dr. Adolph Brown, III - Keynote Address
- 2:15 -2:30 PM Quick Break
- 2:30 - 3:15 PM "Safe2Say Something" Program Update and Q & A
- 3:15 - 3:30 PM Quick Break
- 3:30 - 4:45 PM Colonel Arthur J. Athens - Keynote Address
- 4:45 PM Annual Business Meeting
Registration will be capped at 500, so don't delay in registering. Closer to the event, you will receive a link to the conference.
On behalf of our Board of Directors, I want to thank you for your leadership during these unusual times.
Dr. Paul M. Healey, Executive Director