PA Principals Association is the premier association for elementary, middle level and secondary school principals, assistant principals and other educational leaders. More than 4,000 education leaders across Pennsylvania proudly identify themselves as PA Principals Association members.
PA Principals Association offers:
- Assistance with job-related legal problems through our legal protection program;
- Numerous professional and award-winning publications;
- Access to other principals and supervisors;
- The ability to attend various professional development opportunities, including approved Act 45 PIL programs, state and national conferences, the summer institute and other special-topic workshops to help make your job easier;
- Member reduced rates for programs and services, i.e., life, auto and financial planning.