|Act 45 PIL Programs|
The Pennsylvania Principals Association is currently offering two Act 45 PIL programs to members and districts: SIMULATIONS FOR SCHOOL LEADERS and IMPROVING STUDENT LEARNING THROUGH TEACHER SUPERVISION AND EVALUATION: APPLYING THEORY INTO PRACTICE.
You can earn 40 Act 45 hours for each workshop.
The cost for each of these programs is $225/person with a minimum of 10 participants needed to hold each of the workshops.
Click here for details and for registration information for the Simulations Program.
Click here for details and for registration information for the Improving Student Learning Program.
- Signature Services
- Professional Development / Training / Act 45 PIL Programs
- Act 45 PIL Programs
- PA Principals Association Professional Development Opportunities
- Register Now - 2020 PA Educational Leadership Summit - Aug. 2-4
- 2020 PA Educational Leadership Summit - Schedule at a Glance
- PA Educational Leadership Summit - Vendor Registration
- Call for Presenters Form for 2020 PA Educational Leadership Summit
- SAVE THE DATE - LEAD20 PA Principals Association Conference - Kalahari Resorts & Convention Ctr., Poconos
- Micro-credentials - Online Professional Learning
- Save the Date - 2020 PA Educational Leadership Summit - August 2-4, 2020
- College Board Workshop in Your District - Earn Act 45 or Act 48 Hours
- Act 45 Programs for Your Administrative Team
- "Improving Student and Teacher Learning Through EdCamp" - 2019 EdCamps
- REGISTER HERE FOR EVENTS
- 2018 Aspiring Principals' Workshop Schedule
- EdCamps Being Offered Across State - Earn PIL Hours!
- NASSP Professional Development Opportunities
- NAESP Professional Development Opportunities
- Act 93 Support / Information
- Legislative Influence / Lobbying Efforts
- The "Show Them What It Takes" Project
- Legal Support / Professional Advice
- About Legal Services