|Act 45 PIL Programs|
The Pennsylvania Principals Association is currently offering two Act 45 PIL programs to members and districts: SIMULATIONS FOR SCHOOL LEADERS and IMPROVING STUDENT LEARNING THROUGH TEACHER SUPERVISION AND EVALUATION: APPLYING THEORY INTO PRACTICE.
You can earn 40 Act 45 hours for each workshop.
The cost for each of these programs is $225/person with a minimum of 10 participants needed to hold each of the workshops.
Click here for details and for registration information for the Simulations Program.
Click here for details and for registration information for the Improving Student Learning Program.
- Signature Services
- Professional Development / Act 45 PIL Programs
- Act 45 PIL Programs
- PA Principals Association Professional Development Opportunities
- Registration is Now Open for the 2018 PA Educational Leadership Summit
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN - 2018 PA Principals Association LEAD Conference
- REGISTER HERE FOR EVENTS
- 2018 Aspiring Principals' Workshop Schedule
- SAVE THE DATE - 2019 PA Principals Association Conference
- Act 45 Programs for Your Administrative Team
- NASSP Professional Development Opportunities
- NAESP Professional Development Opportunities
- Legislative Influence / Lobbying Efforts
- PA Education Leaders Advocacy Day 2018
- Legal Support / Professional Advice
- About Legal Services