|LEAD20 Virtual Conference - Oct. 25, 2020 - FREE TO MEMBERS!|
Featuring Keynote Presenters:
Due to COVID-19 and the uncertainty of schooling in the fall, the PA Principals LEAD20 Conference has been changed to a Virtual Conference. In addition, as a thank you to our members for their dedicated, hard work over the past months, we are providing this virtual conference FREE OF CHARGE to our members.
The virtual conference will be held on Sunday, October 25, 2020 from 1-5 PM.
Our keynote speakers have agreed to participate in the conference and the following schedule will be in effect:
- 1:00 - 2:15 PM Dr. Adolph Brown, III - Keynote Address
- 2:15 -2:30 PM Quick Break
- 2:30 - 3:15 PM "Safe2Say Something" Program Update and Q & A
- 3:15 - 3:30 PM Quick Break
- 3:30 - 4:45 PM Colonel Arthur J. Athens - Keynote Address
- 4:45 PM Annual Business Meeting
Registration will be capped at 500, so don't delay in registering. Closer to the event, you will receive a link to the conference.
On behalf of our Board of Directors, I want to thank you for your leadership during these unusual times.
Dr. Paul M. Healey, Executive Director
- Signature Services
- Professional Development / Training / Act 45 PIL Programs
- Act 45 PIL Programs
- PA Principals Association Professional Development Opportunities
- PASA and PA Principals Webinar: Building School Culture in the COVID Era - Sept. 28, 2020
- LEAD20 Virtual Conference - Oct. 25, 2020 - FREE TO MEMBERS!
- PA Educational Leadership Summit Rescheduled for August 2021 at Kalahari Resorts & Convention Center
- Save These Dates
- Call for Presenters Form for 2020 PA Educational Leadership Summit
- Micro-credentials - Online Professional Learning
- Save the Date - 2020 PA Educational Leadership Summit - August 2-4, 2020
- College Board Workshop in Your District - Earn Act 45 or Act 48 Hours
- Act 45 Programs for Your Administrative Team
- "Improving Student and Teacher Learning Through EdCamp" - 2019 EdCamps
- REGISTER HERE FOR EVENTS
- 2018 Aspiring Principals' Workshop Schedule
- EdCamps Being Offered Across State - Earn PIL Hours!
- NASSP Professional Development Opportunities
- NAESP Professional Development Opportunities
- Act 93 Support / Information
- Legislative Influence / Lobbying Efforts
- The "Show Them What It Takes" Project
- Legal Support / Professional Advice
- About Legal Services