|"Improving Student and Teacher Learning Through EdCamp" - 2019 EdCamps|
Currently, four PA Principals Association EdCamps ("Improving Student and Teacher Learning Through EdCamp") are scheduled for 2019 across the commonwealth. Click here for program details.
Follow the directions below to register on the PA Principals Association website:
To register for an EdCamp, go to www.paprincipals.org and click on the 'Register Here for Events' Block Ad on the right side of the Home Page. Each EdCamp will be listed here. Find the EdCamp you wish to attend, and click on it to register.
The cost to attend an EdCamp to earn PIL hours is $99. It is FREE if you are not attending to receive PIL hours.
If you have any questions, please call (717) 732-4999.
- Signature Services
- Professional Development / Act 45 PIL Programs
- Act 45 PIL Programs
- PA Principals Association Professional Development Opportunities
- Save the Date - 2019 PA Educational Leadership Summit - Aug. 4-6
- Call for Presenters Form for 2019 PA Educational Leadership Summit
- Save the Date - LEAD19 PA Principals Conference - Oct. 13-14, 2019
- "Improving Student and Teacher Learning Through EdCamp" - 2019 EdCamps
- REGISTER HERE FOR EVENTS
- Act 45 Programs for Your Administrative Team
- SAVE THE DATE - LEAD19 PA Principals Association Conference
- 2018 Aspiring Principals' Workshop Schedule
- NASSP Professional Development Opportunities
- NAESP Professional Development Opportunities
- Legislative Influence / Lobbying Efforts
- PA Education Leaders Advocacy Day 2018
- Legal Support / Professional Advice
- About Legal Services