|Professional Development / Act 45 PIL Programs|
Professional staff development is another area where PA Principals Association provides you with invaluable services. Each year, PA Principals Association holds its annual state conference where the latest leadership and curricular issues are highlighted. This is a great opportunity to hear from leaders in the field, talk with vendors and establish peer networks. PA Principals Association has been approved by PDE to provide Act 45 PIL programs in conjunction with its state conference. We've offered PIL hours at our state confrence since 2008. We will continue offering them at future conferences.
In July 2016, we held our the first-ever PA Educational Leadership Summit with the PA Association of School Administrators, the PA Association of Middle Level Educators and the PA Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, which members could attend and earn their Act 45 PIL hours.
- Signature Services
- Professional Development / Act 45 PIL Programs
- Act 45 PIL Programs
- PA Principals Association Professional Development Opportunities
- Register Now - 2019 PA Educational Leadership Summit - Aug. 4-6
- Register Today - Fall College Board Workshops
- Call for Presenters Form for 2019 PA Educational Leadership Summit
- Register Today - LEAD19 PA Principals Conference - Oct. 13-14, 2019
- "Improving Student and Teacher Learning Through EdCamp" - 2019 EdCamps
- REGISTER HERE FOR EVENTS
- Act 45 Programs for Your Administrative Team
- SAVE THE DATE - LEAD19 PA Principals Association Conference
- 2018 Aspiring Principals' Workshop Schedule
- EdCamps Being Offered Across State - Earn PIL Hours!
- NASSP Professional Development Opportunities
- NAESP Professional Development Opportunities
- Legislative Influence / Lobbying Efforts
- PA Education Leaders' Advocacy Day 2019
- Legal Support / Professional Advice
- About Legal Services