|Legal Support / Professional Advice|
PA Principals Association offers legal advice to its members. Often school administrators face situations in which they are uncertain how to proceed. When in doubt, call PA Principals Association. We do not claim to have all of the answers, but we can serve as a sounding board, offer advice and help you network to receive the answers you seek. It is always best to be proactive, and such assistance is one of our functions.
Legal support is also an area where we can be of assistance. Each member receives $1,000,000 of liability coverage and up to $10,000 of support in job-threatening situations. The latter accumulates at $1,000 per year for each uninterrupted year that you are a member. This coverage is invaluable. It is reassuring to know that you have advice, consultation and, if necessary, an attorney to support you.
Legal Update PowerPoint Presentation by Elizabeth Benjamin, Esq., from the 2013 PA Principals Association Conference - Oct. 29, 2013
Download Documents from May 2011 Legal Corner Article
Click on the link below to download the documents from the Legal Corner article (Improving Teacher Performance Through Improved Evaluation and Supervision), Vol. 15, No. 2, May 2011.
PA Principals Association Publication Available for Purchase -- Student Issues: A Guide for Principals, Administrators
Click here for the cost and how to order.
- Signature Services
- Professional Development / Act 45 PIL Programs
- Act 45 PIL Programs
- PA Principals Association Professional Development Opportunities
- Register Now - 2019 PA Educational Leadership Summit - Aug. 4-6
- Register Today - Fall College Board Workshops
- Call for Presenters Form for 2019 PA Educational Leadership Summit
- Register Today - LEAD19 PA Principals Conference - Oct. 13-14, 2019
- Micro-credentials - Online Professional Learning
- Fall 2019 College Board Act 45 PIL Workshops
- "Improving Student and Teacher Learning Through EdCamp" - 2019 EdCamps
- REGISTER HERE FOR EVENTS
- Act 45 Programs for Your Administrative Team
- SAVE THE DATE - LEAD19 PA Principals Association Conference
- 2018 Aspiring Principals' Workshop Schedule
- EdCamps Being Offered Across State - Earn PIL Hours!
- NASSP Professional Development Opportunities
- NAESP Professional Development Opportunities
- Legislative Influence / Lobbying Efforts
- PA Education Leaders' Advocacy Day 2019
- Legal Support / Professional Advice
- About Legal Services